- Do the work and take the credit is the message of a woman engineer who organized a conference, only to see her boss take the credit.
- What happened next: Here's one woman's experience with life in the afterglow of TED-talk fame.
- Quotable quotas: Hello Quotas! is a funny, thoughtful case made for increasing gender diversity quotas--including those for women speakers--in 2015.
- Did you miss....? TEDMED speaker Resa Lewiss. MD, shared her experience in our "Talk About the Talk" series, and our Famous Speech Friday looked at wise words from college president Maria Klawe on asking for salary raises.
- About the quote: Don't envy the actresses, says Jane Fonda, whose quote hints at how revealing public speaking can be.
Monday, February 2, 2015
Fans of The Eloquent Woman on Facebook see links to good reads, resources and ideas from other sources there, in addition to posts from the blog. But you won't miss a thing, since I'm summarizing that extra content and putting it here on the blog for all readers to see. Here's what I shared in the week just past: